Privately paid treatment
A part from the treatment which the public health insurances pay for in part or completly there are various forms of treatment for which the patient has to bear the expenses himself.
We would like to inform you about the most common methods in the following:
- Esthetic Dentistry
- White Fillings for Molars
- Gold Fillings (Inlays)
- Porcelain Fillings (Inlays)
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dentures and other Prosthodontics
- Oral Hygenie Sessions / Prophylaxis
- Aching of the Mandibular Articulation and Teeth Grinding
- Playsafe (Gumshields)
There is also an intensive cooperation with dental specialists in dentofacial surgery, implantology, endodontics and orthodontics.